Topic: where is my thread [suspended for ooze trading]

you marked me as suspended and say i have a thread in here ?

Re: where is my thread [suspended for ooze trading]

Judging by your recent trades, I believe you got suspended for trading Scavenging Ooze promo codes. Please refer to this post: http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=13789

If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to: support@deckbox.org

lastsis wrote:

you marked me as suspended and say i have a thread in here ?

Lastsis, I sent you 2 emails personally about this, you did not cancel your ongoing ooze trades as I have said, and even opened a new one after we specifically said you cannot trade here.

You have been marked as suspended from trading on deckbox. Any further trading or interactions with our users outside of finishing your ongoing trades will be sanctioned with a permanent ban. You are not allowed to open new accounts with your name and address on deckbox. The reasons and resolution that lead to this can be found in the Bad Trading Report thread that you have been involved in: .

The reasons and resolution that lead to this can be found in the Bad Trading Report thread that you have been involved in: .

where is the bad trading report ?

Sorry for the bug with that confusing message, we'll be sure to fix it! It should just say you were suspended from trading.

sebi wrote:

Sorry for the bug with that confusing message, we'll be sure to fix it! It should just say you were suspended from trading.

can u delete my account i cant find away to deactivate it .