Topic: Lots of new stuff added, take a look!

Added a lot of duals and other legacy staples to my tradestuffs from a collection I got last night! Would love to  turn them into anything on my wants list. I particularly am looking for unhinged lands and would be willing to trade duals/other large cards to get them, I currently need 24 plains, 1 swamp, 7 islands, 14 forest, 10 mountains. Other than that I am happy to trade for lots of things, my wishlist is by no means all inclusive and am happy to work things out particularly into fetches or other modern staples if you're looking for big legacy stuff.

I also have a pretty decent modern collection, and an EDH/Cube collection that I am willing to trade into any sweet/interesting cards. Also some standard stuff, not as much as I would like though.

I've done a good couple small deals and am more than happy do small trades too, no trades to small and I'm happy to work with you if you want something smile! Take a look!

Re: Lots of new stuff added, take a look!

I have had a great experience with this trader and look forward to more trades

Re: Lots of new stuff added, take a look!

Forgot that the commander decks came out, would be happy to pick up some true name nemesis but I probably wouldn't be looking to trade fetches or things that are generally bigger for them. happy to do EDH stuff or standard stuff for the most part for them though!