Topic: SWTOR Guide - How To Be Awesome In Star Wars

Star Wars: The Old Republic just released. Everyone will start racing towards the level cap to get there first and also be the first to see the end game content. Those who feel like they cannot compete with that really need to have a look at this little SWTOR guide.

I have played SWTOR in the beta sessions and I got an idea about the game and how you can be effective in it. I will not cover the basic stuff like combat, abilities and talents because these are very similar to other games. Instead, I will tell you how to be efficient in PvE, PvP and also ship missions.

SWTOR Guide - PvE

If you are a fan of Bioware games and the Star Wars universe, then you will probably take your time with the quests. The conversations with the NPCs take a while since they actually talk to you. If you haven't done them so far, you will want to listen to them as some of the answers you chose might affect you in different ways. In order to skip conversations, simply use the Space Bar on your keyboard to speed things up.

In order to level fast, you should get every quest and do them, even Heroic ones. It will be easy to find a group as there are a lot of people in the beginning zones. The fastest way to get a group is to use the general chat.

Starwars:The Old Republic