Topic: Selling 2 Unopened Mind Seize Decks

I got 2 unopened Mind Seize Decks

$55 shipped each

or $100 shipped for both

would also trade for duals, fetches, shocks.

Re: Selling 2 Unopened Mind Seize Decks

lolwut?

Mirage08 wrote:

lolwut?

truechill wrote:
Mirage08 wrote:

lolwut?

Just saying.  I would wait a long while before trying to sell those.  they are still being sold in stores everywhere so people will probally be getting them there.  in the comming months and ect when they arent i can see that price being fair.  patience friend :3

VampireArmy wrote:

Just saying.  I would wait a long while before trying to sell those.  they are still being sold in stores everywhere so people will probally be getting them there.  in the comming months and ect when they arent i can see that price being fair.  patience friend :3

You'll have to wait quite a while for them to go out of print, considering they just came out.  They have said they are going to print enough to meet all demand, so hopefully there will be plenty put out.

nikk0pl3ase wrote:

I got 2 unopened Mind Seize Decks

$55 shipped each

or $100 shipped for both

would also trade for duals, fetches, shocks.

Or, I could go up to walmart and get them for $30 a pop.

yeah sorry. while you are allowed to ask whatever you want and I wish you luck on achieving your goal, I think it'll be hard to pull off at the current time

thanks for all the feedback both friendly and douchey. i found my offer to be in line with ebay prices when i posted this. also, these where quite hard to find in my area as most locations in the houston area were picked over. i had a false assumption that this is what it looked like everywhere else. i'll just keep them with my other sealed products till it's time to sell.

nikk0pl3ase wrote:

thanks for all the feedback both friendly and douchey. i found my offer to be in line with ebay prices when i posted this. also, these where quite hard to find in my area as most locations in the houston area were picked over. i had a false assumption that this is what it looked like everywhere else. i'll just keep them with my other sealed products till it's time to sell.

It was no offence intended.  I know the feeling of an empty thread (My trade binder sucks and no one wants altered tokens!!! gyah!) and i felt like leaving helpful (or maybe it wasn't so helpful) advice.  Sorry if I'm one of those duechy guys    ;-;