Topic: Looking to turn Steam wallet into Magic Cards.

I have 86~ dollars in steam wallet funds from selling some Dota 2 items on the marketplace. I'm looking to turn it into magic cards at a pretty favorable (for you) rate. There's a few esper cards on my wishlist, but I'd be open to just about anything I should be able to trade out of.

Also if anyone is looking for TI3 Couriers, I have a few left.

Post here, open a trade, or hit my up on Steam at SteamID: Valxen.

Last edited by Syonide (2013-11-12 17:06:38)

Re: Looking to turn Steam wallet into Magic Cards.

Morning Bump.

Do you have access to the CS:GO marketplace?

Edit: If so I'm looking to get this AWP skin smile

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Yeah I have access to all the game market places plus any games on the steam store itself. I see you had trade proposal but I didn't get a change to look at it since I'm currently at work. I will check it out when I get home.

Syonide wrote:

Yeah I have access to all the game market places plus any games on the steam store itself. I see you had trade proposal but I didn't get a change to look at it since I'm currently at work. I will check it out when I get home.

Sounds good smile

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

I'd be interested, an have 2 graves on your wishlist. Do you see more on my tradelist that you want?  I'd like to get enough value to buy a copy of COH 2 with some unlocks.

I ended up striking a deal with UnstableFlux since he was first to reply and am down to 6 bucks on steam wallet. I'll let you know if I ever sell anything of value in the future though.

When you say favorable rate, what would you be looking for in exchange for an Osky?

Osky is hovering right around 100 bucks on the marketplace. In real dollars that's like 68-70 or so. I;d probably let an Osky go for somwhere in the neighborhood if 60 dollars in cards if you had the right cards I was looking for.

I'd be up for that. Check out my tradeslist, and let me know what you would want a trade to look like.

saint_marco wrote:

I'd be up for that. Check out my tradeslist, and let me know what you would want a trade to look like.

Unfortunately I don't play much of anything besides standard and you don't have much in the way of standard cards in your tradelist. As of right now I'll probably sit on the osky for a little longer as I hope his value will rise similar to last years TI2 couriers that I sold all too quickly. ='(