Topic: Request for Involved in trades arrows

Involved in trades arrows on the trade pages. I would like to see the double facing out arrows that are present on the inventory/tradelist/wishlist pages put onto the actual trade pages themselves. This will help to keep from having people double trade things, or have something in multiple trades and then have to go back later and substitute cards and mess up their tradeslist.

Re: Request for Involved in trades arrows

Can we get some kind of indicator when looking at the cards in a trade that they are in multiple trades? If it's just one, no icon is needed, but double booking things makes for bad feelings......

Yep, sorry for not responding earlier. It's on our todo list! smile

Any update on where on the todo list this is? I mean I have double booked several cards in trades, and had to take them out of my inventory and add them to my wishlist on several occasions....... It's getting pretty time consuming to have to go to my tradelist, and search for the card every time I am wanting to confirm my address for a trade to make sure I haven't traded something twice that I only have one of. Not trying to be pushy, just checking in after a couple months.

Sorry for that. The TODO list is indeed huge smile. Dev time sadly not so huge.

But there will be changes to fix that. Announcement next week big_smile

Awesome man. Glad to hear the feedback is being listened to.

OMG this will be a glorious day on deckbox. Thanks for this thread, and thank you Sebi for getting the team together on this big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Last edited by Dakkon4444 (2014-03-25 22:34:46)