Topic: H: T-NN, other Commander '13 cards W: Cash, Wishlist

Tonight I picked up the  Mind Seize and Evasive Maneuvers commander decks.  I also picked up the  Nature of the Beast one a couple of weeks ago and have several cards from that on my list.

I'm particularly interested in trading it for some combination of the following from my wishlist for the Nemesis:

Damnation
Cryptic Command
Kiki-Jiki (FTV Only)
Vendillion Clique (and value on my end)

Kiki-Jiki is highest priority.  I'd also take $37 Pay Pal.  That includes shipping in a bubble mailer.

I also have a bunch of items from the Commander decks on my Tradelist as I've pretty much gutted the three of them I've picked up for parts for my Cube and the rest goes to my binder.  Same goes for above, if you want to make me a list I'm up for selling some of the items as well for a reasonable offer.  I accept PayPal.  I've done a lot of selling on eBay and occasionally on here as well.

I also have all the Oversized cards from those Commander decks.  I'd trade those for 75 cents a piece, SCG sells them for 99 cents each for reference.

Last edited by Bondidude (2013-11-24 02:29:37)

My Profile | Tradelist | Wishlist

Always looking for cards for my cube.  Current wishlist priorities include the last 2 Zendikar Fetches and 3 Swords I need to finish the cycles.

Re: H: T-NN, other Commander '13 cards W: Cash, Wishlist

Saturday bump

Always looking for cards for my cube.  Current wishlist priorities include the last 2 Zendikar Fetches and 3 Swords I need to finish the cycles.

Re: H: T-NN, other Commander '13 cards W: Cash, Wishlist

Original post updated.