Topic: Looking for several standard cards

Hi there, I am actually looking for quite a few cards in the standard format and would like to trade for them if possible.

Regarding shipping:
  • Values below $75 are shipped via USPS bubble mailer in top-loaders, values in excess of $75 are shipped via UPS normally for easier tracking but is ultimately up to the other person. 

• Right now, I only do domestic US trades as Int'l shipping is just too expensive.

What I need:

Pieces to multiple decks:
2x Liliana of the Veil
2x Snapcaster Mage
4x Chandra's Phoenix
2x Geist of Saint Traft

Pieces to a Tezzeret control deck: HIGH PRIORITY
4x Darkslick Shores
4x Drowned Catacomb
3x Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas
4x Phyrexian Metamorph
2x Ratchet Bomb
1x Phantasmal Image
4x Spellskite**Being negotiated for Huntmaster**

What I have:

All cards are NM/M or very slightly played (You can't really tell the difference) unless otherwise noted.  I don't riffle shuffle my cards because of value and as such nearly all of my cards, especially from more recent sets, look as though they were just pulled from a pack.

Binder: http://deckbox.org/sets/135016?s=i&o=d

Notable haves:
2x Huntmaster of the Fells**1 is being negotiated**
1x Foil Consecrated Sphinx
2x Solemn Simulacrum (In deck but just don't work for me)
1x Null Rod
1x Lashwrithe

I know it isn't a lot to trade but I just got back into the game not too long ago and am rebuilding my collection.

Last edited by Unaki (2012-03-08 07:40:35)

Re: Looking for several standard cards

I sent you a trade. Check it out and let me know.

I sent you a trade.

(-O'')-O Profile | Trade List | Wish List O-(''O-)
eBay | TCGplayer

Accepted the Spellskites.  I am actually thinking of pulling a huntmaster out of my werewolf deck as they don't get a lot of field time already.  May pull both eventually so I will definitely still take trade offers.

You might want to put what you have available for trade in your tradelist, as then it will automatically match up what you have for trade with what we have for trade. I'm assuming everything listed in your inventory is available since you linked to that directly, but you might want to think about doing that as it simplifies things.

-ZATZAi