Topic: Issue importing an MTGO card list

I've got an issue when importing a card list for a deck.

If I type the following in the card list mode:

Centaur's Herald    3

Deckbox returns a message saying that there is an error, and transform the above into the following:

Centaur's Herald    3

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Re: Issue importing an MTGO card list

Could you upload the file here so we can test please? Or as an attachment in an email to support@deckbox.org. Thanks!

sebi wrote:

Could you upload the file here so we can test please? Or as an attachment in an email to support@deckbox.org. Thanks!

I'm not trying to upload a file, but either copy-pasting a list of cards or even just typing 'Centaur's Herald    3' in the box produces this result.

We have the numbers before the card name in our importer.

So one of the following:

3 Centaur's Herald
or
3x Centaur's Herald

Just tried it, same result.

I've had issues with other MTG related applications when importing card names of different fonts from word. Apostrophes in particular wouldn't be recognized properly, even though they look exactly the same once entered into the application. Perhaps this is a similar problem? Are you copying & pasting the cards, or typing them?

Both. I've tried:

a)copy-paste direct from the csv file
b)copy-paste from the csv into notepad to remove formatting and then copy-paste into deckbox
c)typing

All of them give the same result.

So if you go to your inventory, click Import -> Card List and paste this line:

3 Centaur's Herald

And click import, you get an error? Because this works for me. Could you tell me which browser you are using?

Tried it again, and it works!

I'll blame the user! ,-)

Thanks for helping!