Topic: H: Plateau, Tradelist W: Modern, $$$

Hey guys!

I recently obtained a Revised Plateau, and I really don't need it. I'm looking to trade it at the ~$45 value that TCG has it at, though i'm also willing to sell it for ~$38. TCG has them for about $30, but those are damaged, or heavily worn. Mine is in very high quality condition, I'd list it about near mint, given age. (I have little experience with what old cards should look like, but compared to current cards, the edges etc. are of equal condition to something that has gone from the pack to my binder)

I also have a trade list that is also for sale.

Things that i'm looking for include pieces for Modern UWR Delver. Lands, mostly.
If you'd like more details, just start up a trade.
Thanks!

-=Profile=-
Buying cards for store inventory, check my profile!

Re: H: Plateau, Tradelist W: Modern, $$$

I'm interested, take a look through my stuff and send me a trade if you find anything you want even if it isn't enough to trade for the plateau maybe we can still work out a deal. Thanks.

DarrenM wrote:

Hey guys!

I recently obtained a Revised Plateau, and I really don't need it. I'm looking to trade it at the ~$45 value that TCG has it at, though i'm also willing to sell it for ~$38. TCG has them for about $30, but those are damaged, or heavily worn. Mine is in very high quality condition, I'd list it about near mint, given age. (I have little experience with what old cards should look like, but compared to current cards, the edges etc. are of equal condition to something that has gone from the pack to my binder)

I also have a trade list that is also for sale.

Things that i'm looking for include pieces for Modern UWR Delver. Lands, mostly.
If you'd like more details, just start up a trade.
Thanks!

I might be interested in it - do you have any scans of it?

Unfortunately, i've already made a deal for it. sorry guys.

-=Profile=-
Buying cards for store inventory, check my profile!