Topic: Looking to trade away 2 Akroma's Memorials and a Pact of Negation

I got these through a trade a couple weeks ago, and they've been harder to trade than I expected, so I'm finally turning here for assistance. My current wishlist consists of Snapcasters, Liliana of the Veil, Sword of Light and Shadow and Sword of War and Peace. I'm also open to other reasonable offers.

Thanks!
Le_Pyro

Re: Looking to trade away 2 Akroma's Memorials and a Pact of Negation

That's a very short want list you got there. Unfortunately I don't have any of the 4 cards you want. I do want the Spellskite, Pact of Negation and Woodland Cemetery you have up for trade though. You're welcome to look through my list of cards up for trade, perhaps there is something you desire on there besides what is currently on your want list.

http://deckbox.org/sets/138643?s=i&o=d

Last edited by ZATZAi (2012-03-11 05:53:56)

-ZATZAi

I apologize for such a short want list, but I guess I've just traded for everything else I need XD. I sent you a trade, hopefully we can work something out smile.

I may interested in the Pact as wel as Razorvenge Thicket. I don't have any of the big cards you're looking for. But please take a look through my tradelist and see if there's anything you want. I'd at least like to be able to get the Razorvenge from you and perhaps the Spellskite. Some other small cards I saw as well.

Off your tradelist I didn't see anything, unfortunately, but if you'd be willing to let go of a couple Mox Opals I'd be alright with that. If I work something out with ZATZAi though, he has priority on the Pact and Spellskite (since he replied first). Thanks for taking interest, and I hope you understand.