Topic: Need a favor from someone with Paypal please

So I want to use paypal to print my postage. I've done it before but never realized I needed to have a balance to print shipping labels. It won't take it from my bank account without taking a few days. Is there anyone here with paypal who I can send 2 dollars, and then who can send it back to me so I can print this? If you're willing to help please start up a trade and chat with me. Thanks!

Re: Need a favor from someone with Paypal please

That's weird. Sounds like you haven't verified your account. I have mine hooked up to my bank account, debit card, and credit card. If your account is verified it is likely a lack of a back-up payment method that is forcing you to wait for the transfer to go through.

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

I should be verified. I've been using paypal for like 7 years now. I did just try to add my mobile phone, but it hasn't sent me a text yet. In the meantime if there's anyone  willing to help me with this I could still use it.

Through confirming my mobile it asked me to add a credit or debit card. I had my bank account linked directly but apparently that isn't enough for multiorder shipping. So please let this thread die now.... thanks to anyone who thought about helping.