Topic: I make 3D Life Counters for fun and Trade/Sell

So I like to make up 3D Life counters and have a bunch up for sale at my Etsy Shop.  They include:

-Counsel of the Soratami
-Auramancer
-Serra Angel
-Veteran Swordsmith
-Reversal of Fortune
-Act of Treason
-Goblin Test Pilot
-each of the five Theros Nymphs (Nimbus Naiad, Observant Alseid, Spearpoint Oread, Cavern Lampad (nope, sold), Leafcrown Dryad)

I'm mostly looking to drive my sales for these ones here, but if you got a super-duper trading offer for one of these feel free to bring it up! 

I also have a bunch more that are not quite up to the same quality as the ones in the shop.  They are all my "earlier" attempts at making these life counters, and as such are a bit "unpolished" to my excessively self-critical eye.  These are all available for trade, and include:

- Awe for the Guilds
- Totally Lost
- Faerie Imposter
- Nivix Cyclops
- Uncovered Clues
- Vampire's Kiss
- Guul Draz Vampire
- Viashino Firstblade
- Tormented Soul

These ones don't really have a precise value, maybe about $8 to $12 or so, but I am totally open to any and all offers if you find one you can't live without.  They make great gifts!

EDIT: took off my Volcanic Dragon after trading that away.

Last edited by dajaymann (2014-01-01 22:31:35)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishes

Re: I make 3D Life Counters for fun and Trade/Sell

Could be interested in the Cyclops one - have any pictures of it by chance?

Beagle wrote:

Could be interested in the Cyclops one - have any pictures of it by chance?

It's in my imgur album at http://imgur.com/a/kEYEl

I've made a couple of Nixix Cyclops ones (and sold one the other day!) - he's one of my favorites.

Thraben Valiant

I've had my eye on her for forever as one of the sexiest card arts ever... And yours are definitely the better of the ones I've ever seen. Any chance you'd be up for a special request?

MyRevival wrote:

Thraben Valiant

I've had my eye on her for forever as one of the sexiest card arts ever... And yours are definitely the better of the ones I've ever seen. Any chance you'd be up for a special request?

I'm totally open to this, actually.  I'll see if I can come up with the prerequisite cards (I know I have one or two of these lying around and my LGS should have the rest - I'll check there on my lunch break or after work).  If I can get them I'll open up a trade with you later with the rest of the details, we can do this for a card trade.

Submit, feeble reddit peasants, for the master is here!

Ô Grand Master please teach me the knowledge of Life-Counter-forging and don me the skills and wits necessary to make my artworks come to life by magic! Your story will live on as one of the greatest life counter forger that has ever graced this barbarian and uncultured land with your legendary presence.

Last edited by michigetne (2013-12-14 06:32:50)

michigetne wrote:

Submit, feeble reddit peasants, for the master is here!

Ô Grand Master please teach me the knowledge of Life-Counter-forging and don me the skills and wits necessary to make my artworks come to life by magic! Your story will live on as one of the greatest life counter forger that has ever graced this barbarian and uncultured land with your legendary presence.

SILENCE MORTAL

And rejoice, for I will speak now of the three secrets of my success:

1.  Sharp XActo Knife Blades

2. Aspirin

3.  Aileen's Tacky Glue

Ponder these words fully, and if I see you worthy I may speak further. 

But probably in another subforum because this one is for, you know, trading.

Bumping as I've also got a Hallowed Fountain I'm looking to trade for a Stomping Ground plus a few other smallish things I got over Christmas Vacation (like a Fleecemane Lion, Spear of Heliod, ect.)