Topic: H: List W: To empty my stuff

So I'm looking to decrease the amount of cards I have in my tradelist(I have a lot of bulk rares for no apparent reason) I am looking to trade a lot of it off.

What I sorta want to do is give you double what your offering in .99 or less cards(I know not very appealing to most.) That means if I want 5 dollars worth of trade from you I'm will to give 10 dollars worth of trade if the 10 dollars is a majority of the .99 or less(I will throw in other more expensive cards but I want to get rid of a bunch of my bulk that I have no intention of using in any of my decks)

If you are interested send me a trade request or reply here. I know it might not interest some of you but I never know who might be stalking the forums looking for potential trades.

One last thing, even if I don't have things on my wishlist that you have, I will still look and see what you have because I am building a cube and do not have a lot of time to continually update my wish list.

Happy Trading

-----------------------------------------------
My tradelist: http://deckbox.org/sets/239939

Re: H: List W: To empty my stuff

You have a few things from my wantlist that I need please check my tradelist and see if there is anything there you are in need of for your cube hopefully we can get a trade going

Thanks

Dave