Topic: Trading/Selling/Buying

Hello.

Fairly new to this site but I wanted to post on the forums because I would like to get more trade offers, seems like I'm doing all the work here wink

Basically my wishlist isn't that big mainly just a few promos id like plus what I need to complete my legacy deck.

I think it puts people off.

I'm willing to trade with anyone just purpose a trade with what you want of mine and ill find something i would like of yours. I don't care if you don't have anything on my wishlist!

Selling - any of my cards are for sale smile even willing to haggle.
Buying- if you have anything on my wishlist for a good deal I'm down to buy.

I have a lot of trades out right now will update list when they are complete smile

Send me trades I will trade/sell to anyone for anything on my tradelist!  Thanks for reading. big_smile

Last edited by Markklol (2012-03-23 21:32:16)

Re: Trading/Selling/Buying

Up!

Also if anyone has any. I would like the starcitygames non purchaseable tokens the cartoony looking ones you get when you order from them online. Would be interested in any of them but specifically looking for 6 soldiers and 6 spirits.

Also all shipping out all my confirmed trades from yesterday today so all the tied in trades items on my list have been removed. smile cml

Markklol wrote:

Up!

Also if anyone has any. I would like the starcitygames non purchaseable tokens the cartoony looking ones you get when you order from them online. Would be interested in any of them but specifically looking for 6 soldiers and 6 spirits.

I just posted about these! Damn you!

lol mike good luck >:]

Markklol wrote:

Also all shipping out all my confirmed trades from yesterday today so all the tied in trades items on my list have been removed. smile cml

Interested in learning more about these. How many do you get with each order?

2 random with each order. or 4 with a preorder of a booster box. And they are not.for sale. Only as a buying gift it seems.

I think that started when WotC began cracking down on proxies.  I am guessing they had a chat with SCG about the tokens and they had to stop selling them directly.

It's disappointing because I really like them. I wish I could find them on eBay or something. I don't want to have to make 60 orders on scg, they'd kill me on shipping.

You could do what I do and only collect two of each desired token and then use dice to represent how many are tapped and untapped.  It's a decent balance between investing a small fortune in tokens and being courteous to your opponent by maintaining a clearly understandable board state. 

Then you'll maybe only need to put in 10 SCG orders tongue

Only 10! Yippee

Hahahaha

I whit flooding the battlefield like a jerk. Ask peripheryy Hahahahahah >:]]]

Just using pokemon right now Haha.

Also is like to trade or sell somewhere around 200+ bulk rares with a few mythics fools and promos mixed in. +some free commons and uncommons with trade. If anyone's interested lmk :-)

Last edited by Markklol (2012-03-22 23:02:36)

Up

Need to add a lot of stuff to my trades but... Whatever. Hit me up with trades anyway ! :]