Topic: H: lots of Dragon's Maze cards W: Theros Temples

I made a substantial investment in Dragon's Maze last year...bad move.  In an effort to recoup some of my loss, I'm looking to trade the significant quantity of DGM cards I have in my inventory at TCG low for any Theros Temples, Underworld Cerberus, Prophet of Kruphix or Chained to the Rocks at regular TCG mid.

If you need playsets of any Dragon's Maze cards, of any rarety, or are looking for foils or pieces to complete a set or EDH deck, check out my inventory.  No offer will be ignored.  I am adding cards each week.  Sorry, no Rals, Voices or Blood Barons.

I reiterate, I'm only looking to trade away Dragon's Maze.  Please do not propose a bunch of Theros jank for shocklands.

Thanks and have a great day.

Last edited by Timber (2014-01-13 15:28:40)

Re: H: lots of Dragon's Maze cards W: Theros Temples

bump

Timber wrote:

Sorry, no Rals, Voices or Blood Barons.

These are literally the only things out of this set that anyone is looking for. I don't think that you're going to have much luck here, bud. I'd just suggest that you trade some of your stuff in for bulk, or list things up on ebay, tcgplayer, etc. and just buy the temples.

-=Profile=-
Buying cards for store inventory, check my profile!

I am fully aware of how sh*tty Dragon's Maze is and that no one wants anything except those cards.  I've already sold those, luckily I sold Ral Zareks at $20 before he crashed.

I don't need temples, but I figured they're inexpensive enough that someone would be willing to trade one for a playset of Savageborn Hydras or a couple Legions Initiative for casual decks.

Bump