Topic: H: Mostly standard stuff W: Zendikar lands

Looking to require a bunch of Zendikar basic lands, start up a trade smile

Profile: http://deckbox.org/users/simeo97

Re: H: Mostly standard stuff W: Zendikar lands

bump

My friend recently organized his collection and has approximately 200 Zendikar lands (195 at last tally). Some have sentimental value, but he might be interested in trading you the rest. I'll get back to you with details! Which ones do you want most?

mooniy wrote:

My friend recently organized his collection and has approximately 200 Zendikar lands (195 at last tally). Some have sentimental value, but he might be interested in trading you the rest. I'll get back to you with details! Which ones do you want most?

I'd also be willing to trade for pretty much any or all of those.

drgolovacroxby wrote:
mooniy wrote:

Great! You seem to have a pretty significant trade list, is it up to date? I'll show the list to my friend this week and see how he feels about trading away some ol' lands.

Sent you a proposal.

mooniy wrote:
drgolovacroxby wrote:
mooniy wrote:

Great! You seem to have a pretty significant trade list, is it up to date? I'll show the list to my friend this week and see how he feels about trading away some ol' lands.

My list should be spot on.  Shoot me a trade if he sees anything. smile

mooniy wrote:

I'm really just looking to get a bunch so I can use them for my cube

I'd like to apologize to all those who inquired about the Zendikar lands! My friend looked through and found some good stuff in your lists, but he had unrealistic expectations about the value of his cards. Unfortunately, I think he's going to just hang on to them for a little while. I, however, am now interested in acquiring a set of 20 cool swamps! So, I'm looking for sets (20) of Zendikar swamps OR a few Unhinged swamps, but those are *quite* pricy. Anyways, just shoot me a message and we can talk. My trade binder is a wee bit out of date but it's also severely lacking due to recent trades.