Topic: Edition column keeps disappearing

I find it very useful to have the Edition column on all the time, but every time I change to a different deck and back, it disappears.

It looks like this affects changing any columns at all.

Re: Edition column keeps disappearing

Yes, the problem is that the column information is not automatically saved sad

This is an oft-requested feature though, so it's high time I get down to it smile. I'll post back here in a couple of days after I solve this...

sebi wrote:

This is an oft-requested feature though, so it's high time I get down to it smile. I'll post back here in a couple of days after I solve this...

I'm having an issue where when I select the edition column while sorting by last added, as I am adding cards it reverts back to the standard columns, without either edition or last added (but still sorting by last added oddly). I get a lot of older cards from friends, so sorting by legacy, extended, and standard is much easier if I can see what set it was last printed in. Any update as to when this might be fixed?

sebi wrote:

Any update on this?

sebi wrote:

I has a sad. sad

I'd love for this to be fixed, or have an update if it's being worked on still.

Fixed

sebi wrote:

Fixed

Confirmed fixed, when adding cards to inventory, selected columns continue to show. Thanks for fixing it!