Topic: Closed

Closed

Last edited by Sedako (2014-06-26 05:15:37)

Re: Closed

Terms have been updated.

Offer sent.

Still have a handful of decent things left, but they are going fast!

I'm willing to buy your entire collection.

Paul_K wrote:

Many of my valuables have been mailed out, though I still have plenty of uncommons and commons in addition to what is left in my inventory.  Feel free to set up a trade or reply here and we can discuss.  Thanks!

Last edited by Sedako (2014-01-21 17:27:08)

Sedako wrote:
Paul_K wrote:

Many of my valuables have been mailed out, though I still have plenty of uncommons and commons in addition to what is left in my inventory.  Feel free to set up a trade or reply here and we can discuss.  Thanks!

I already did that but you've not responded.

Sedako wrote:

Hey all.  I haven't played in quite a few months, and we're expecting our first child next month, so it's time to sell! 

- Selling as singles only
- Prices will be 10% below TCGPlayer prices for same conditions on ALL cards.
- Offers over $100 base value, add an additional 5% off (15% off total)
- Make trade offers, I will review each.  I am much more likely to accept larger total value offers over smaller offers.
- There are many uncommons/commons I have yet to add, so if you're looking for something unlisted, please ask.
- If you'd like any high resolution scans, please ask
- For very large offers ($200+), we will discuss special shipping options after I accept. 
- Shipping to US/Canada is free, and worldwide for accepted offers over $20 is also free.  Anything less and we split 50/50.

I can accept payment through Paypal or Google wallet. I will ask that you allow me to verify payment before I send. Payment email for both is Zetawaves@gmail.com.

http://deckbox.org/sets/315873?s=j&o=d

First off Grats on the baby

Second at Paul_K it says you collect demonic tutors I'm really curious....how many do you have?

bighappyblocker wrote:

Second at Paul_K it says you collect demonic tutors I'm really curious....how many do you have?

Not enough smile

Paul_K wrote:
bighappyblocker wrote:

Not enough smile

That didnt lower my curiousity at allllll

Are you selling at 10% off the low or mid TCG prices?