Topic: Fastest way to mark all cards not in decks tradeable

Like the subject says, I'm seeking the fastest way to mark every card in my collection not in a deck as tradeable. I guess I should enter an enhancement request for this - instead of mark everything tradeable, mark everything not in a deck as tradeable.

But until that happens, what's the best way to get this done?

Re: Fastest way to mark all cards not in decks tradeable

Add everything, then go through each deck card by card and subtract 4 manually from the 'for trade' column is the best way I have found so far.

Would also like this feature.

Trying to work around this for the millionth time I totally corrupted my inventory by importing my inventory and then separately importing my tradelist (which for some reason adds the cards into inventory). Very frustrating.

unrar wrote:

Trying to work around this for the millionth time I totally corrupted my inventory by importing my inventory and then separately importing my tradelist (which for some reason adds the cards into inventory). Very frustrating.

Which import widget did you use for htis in the tradelist? We have a warning there for the tradelist-inventory interaction, and the CSV import should be completely disabled there.

I can try to restore your inventory to the state it was in yesterday if you wish. For the future, for mass importing things please only use the CSV import. If you wish to modify it offline, you can do so in a spreadsheet application, like excel.

Oh, wow, thank you. That would save me an enormous amount of time.

I used the Import List control.

Sebi,

Is there any way I could sponser development of the feature I'm interested in? I really depend on deckbox, so much so that if I have to manually restore my inventory, I will. The only thing I'm missing is the ability to mark all for trade not in decks (or alternatively, a way to mark some decks' contents as not tradeable so some decks could be used for planning). Is there a dollar amount that could get this done?

/ted

I just sent the csv export of your inventory from 9th August via email. Let me know if it's the right version to restore to.

For the discussion of this feature, I've made the reply in this thread:

https://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php … 685#p94685

The topic there is connected to this, and it's good if we keep the discussion in one place.