Topic: [Standard] WU Auras (born of the gods)

i've been looking through the new set and all the current cards and I'm thinking there is going to be 3 Aura decks coming back. I just threw the WU auras together. it's not exactly what I want it to be yet i'm still looking and comparing cards. but I'm doing alot of focus on unblockable herois creatures.

This is how i think it might turn out to be.
http://deckbox.org/sets/593367?
I'm still playing with alot of different versions of this in my head i have yet to make proxys and test this but i was hopping to get feed back asap.

Re: [Standard] WU Auras (born of the gods)

There is so much good spot removal in Standard should you consider Brave the Elements or counterspells to protect your Voltron guys? 

I'd hate to see you play Hero, aura him up, and then get Hero's Downfall'd.

I actually have that card set aside in a pile of cards I want to squeeze into this deck. its a really bad skeleton there is alot of work to be done to it. thank you for the feed back. smile

I'm also thinking of bring more use out of iroas and use cards like indestructibility and holy mantle

Timber wrote:

There is so much good spot removal in Standard should you consider Brave the Elements or counterspells to protect your Voltron guys? 

I'd hate to see you play Hero, aura him up, and then get Hero's Downfall'd.

This is why GW aura's is a better idea if you want to try, that, some naturally hexproof creatures in those colors and the new big guy that gives everyone hexproof.

Two words... Pillow Fort... go look at Travis Woo's version and slide a few things around given the new cards.  Your biggest value is that Heliod + his tokens are all enchantments and will add to your Sphere of Safety count while simultaneously giving you an added win-con.  Further, Heliod + Ephara = draw engine.