Topic: Feature Request: Secondary Filter

First off, this is a great site and very useful. I absolutely love the organizational capabilities it gives me. However, one complaint that I have is when you  set a filter it will correctly sort the cards by the filter but any cards with similar values are then sorted randomly. Take sorting by CMC in Magic: if you have 4 cards with CMC = 1, the sorter will randomly choose what order to display them in, even changing the order if you refresh the page. This makes viewing cards that are sorted by a filter that are on 2 pages difficult as the same card can appear on both pages as the order is randomly selected again from moving to the next page. If you could choose a secondary filter, or even default to sorting by name after the first filter, it would fix this problem. Although it's not a big deal, it can be annoying when trying to view all of the cards in a category.

Re: Feature Request: Secondary Filter

agreed. Think I mentioned this earlier, but yeah it makes trying to home in on a certain sort a pain. I think I went as far as a third filter, because I was interested in price and in date added also.

Yea, a third filter would be even nicer but at least a secondary sort is needed.

that is a great idea..this type of feature would be great if someone plans on having 50,000 plus cards..  ( yes I plan on it.. haha )

Thanks for reporting, it's definitely a bug. Will fix.