Topic: LF Cards to Finish Deck

Hey, all. I'm almost done building my Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts EDH deck, and I'm looking to acquire the last few cards on my list, as well as a few others for my next deck. I always prefer foils, but obviously a matte card is better than no card. I generally only trade for NM, but will occasionally trade for LP as well. I'm also looking to get feedback on the deck, since I'm still waffling over the last few cards, so if anyone knows a good forum for commander deck discussion, I'd appreciate a link smile

Looking for:

-Deathbringer Liege
-Debtors' Knell
-Beacon of Unrest
-Beacon of Immortality
-Darksteel Plate
-Bloodchief Ascension
-Fated Retribution
-Oblivion Ring
-Vow of Malice
-Vow of Duty
-Tainted Sigil
-Hissing Miasma
-Orim's Prayer
-Circle of Despair
-Elbrus, the Binding Blade | Withengar Unbound
-Chalice of Life | Chalice of Death
-Gild

I also haven't managed to acquire a lot of the lands I need, so I'm looking to pick up some of them, as well:

-Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
-Cabal Coffers
-Serra's Sanctum
-Crypt of Agadeem
-Volrath's Stronghold
-Emeria, The Sky Ruin
-Maze of Ith (from the vault)
-Mystifying Maze
-Trading Post
-Ghost Quarter (dissention)
-Terramorphic Expanse
-Ancient Tomb
-Temple of the False God
-Vesuva
-Kor Haven
-Dust Bowl
-Peat Bog
-Remote Farm

And I don't expect to find these for trade, nor do I expect to be able to acquire them, but it's always worth mentioning:
-Scrubland
-Marsh Flats

I've got a lot of cards which I haven't uploaded to my inventory/trade list, so if there's something you're looking for, always feel free to ask-- I may have it.

Re: LF Cards to Finish Deck

I have a few of the things you're looking for, not sure if they're all uploaded but go ahead and take a look at my stuff and see if there's anything on the list you're looking for