Topic: BUG: Card actions dropdown broken

To reproduce:

Go to Card Database MTG (or other db)
Select a card in the list (Checking the checkbox)
Click the Cards Action button
In the dropdown my decks are listed
When i hover over one of my decks there is another fold out happening, but its only a black line.

I would expect either a button sayin add or something to be shown there, or nothing at all. It should be sufficient to click my deck name to add the card/cards.

Anyway, there is no way of adding cards to a deck. And if there is another way of adding cards to a deck, it's not at all apperent to the user.

To me this seams to be a MAJOR bug. This function was one of the major ones for me to even join the site.

I have tried this on a Windows 8 machine in

Chrome Version 32.0.1700.107 m,
Firefox 23.0.1
Internet Explorer 1.0.9...

Same bad result every time.

Re: BUG: Card actions dropdown broken

This is broken for me as well - works when using the widget but when I want to filter certain sets and add them all at once from the card database I can't because clicking the card actions button does nothing - have tried on both IE and Chrome..

I should clarify, what I am trying to do is add entire sets to my collection at once. I'm not even sure if the card actions button will let me do this. Basically I want to nominate the sets by using the advanced search, which works fine, then click the select all button and add one of each card to my collection. Is there any way I can do this?

DangerDude, this works for me. Is the black line coming up when you hover over a deck or a folder of decks?

GibstA, this is sadly not yet possible.