Topic: born of the gods STANDARD

is it just me or shouldn't Born of the gods been converted to standard yet? I like deckbox and I mean really like deckbox, where is my standard decks that I want to search with born of the gods card's in it?

Re: born of the gods STANDARD

I think you posted this in the wrong forum, this is deckbuilding.

Re: born of the gods STANDARD

mcbad88 wrote:

is it just me or shouldn't Born of the gods been converted to standard yet? I like deckbox and I mean really like deckbox, where is my standard decks that I want to search with born of the gods card's in it?

First off, jassi007 is correct.  This is the wrong forum for this post.  I will move it to the General Discussion forum.

Second, Born of the Gods is standard legal.  That being said, the site currently only has two admins that have full access to edit the site's functionality.  As such, they have yet to fully update the changes in the deck and search format restrictions (BNG moving into standard, Deathrite Shaman being banned in modern, and the unbanning of Wild Nacatl and Bitterblossom in modern).  To my knowledge this will be resolved soon.

Having said that much, if you want to search for what is currently standard legal, it's easy enough to simply use the "editions printed in" filter and select everything from RTR forward.