Topic: Looking for Gavony Townships, Clifftop Retreats,and Blade Splicers.

Notably have Snapcasters, playset of Geralf's Messengers, black sun's zenith, and other stuff. Check out my list and let's make a trade!

Re: Looking for Gavony Townships, Clifftop Retreats,and Blade Splicers.

Netherziel wrote:

I have a playset of blade splicers and am interested in the snappy, but I dont have anything else you mentioned and dont know if I have anything you'd want to make up the difference. If I do, let me know big_smile

I didn't see much to make up the difference, is there anything else you're interested in?

I have at least three Blade Splicers.  I may have another, but I'll have to check tomorrow.  However, I'm not willing to part with my Townships. 

I'm interested in a couple of Stromkirk Nobles, a playset of Grim Lavamancers and Snaps.  Let me know if we can work something out.

Let me know what you want from me for Snapcasters.

Still looking for:

2x Thrun
1x Blade Splicer
2x Phyrexian Metamorph

Would prefer to trade stuff that's rotating out for the same! I have 2x angelic destiny that I'll trade straight up for 2x thruns. big_smile

jaydanger37 wrote:

I have at least three Blade Splicers.  I may have another, but I'll have to check tomorrow.  However, I'm not willing to part with my Townships. 

I'm interested in a couple of Stromkirk Nobles, a playset of Grim Lavamancers and Snaps.  Let me know if we can work something out.

I proposed a trade. Let me know what you think.

I have 4 Gavony Townships and some Thrun's I'm willing to part with for some Snapcasters.