Topic: When to file a bad trading report?

I haven't been able to find any guidelines on the timelines for when a bad trade report would be appropriate.  What should I do in my situation?

I am new so I sent cards first with tracking.  The cards arrived on March 3rd and the person I am trading with had not marked them as received and has not sent his cards. He has not responded at all to my inquires.  Is this normal?  Should I give him a few more days?

Re: When to file a bad trading report?

hobbes487 wrote:

I haven't been able to find any guidelines on the timelines for when a bad trade report would be appropriate.  What should I do in my situation?

I am new so I sent cards first with tracking.  The cards arrived on March 3rd and the person I am trading with had not marked them as received and has not sent his cards. He has not responded at all to my inquires.  Is this normal?  Should I give him a few more days?

Read through this: http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5650 it has everything to do with BTRs.  the general wait is 2 weeks time with no communication.  Sometimes people are forgetful.  If it's been more than 2 weeks with no communication then you may need a MOD to get involved (Via filing a Btr)