Topic: H: tradelist, some inventory W: To trade for a cheap-ish EDH deck

So I've got a spot for one more EDH deck in my boxes, but I couldn't think of any good ideas and Im not sure I want to go to TCGplayer to buy all the pieces. Instead, I'd like to trade for a whole EDH deck all at once, possibly willing to pad the trade with a bit of paypal. if you've got one that you don't use anymore, I might be interested, so send me a trade!

Commanders I currently have:

Marath
Oloro
Roon
Nekusar
Prossh
Bruna
Krenko
Aurelia

Thanks for looking!

EDIT:

If you have a multicolor EDH deck no longer in use and would like to leave the mana base out (as i understand mana bases can be the most expensive part) I would also be willing to trade for the non-land parts of it.

Last edited by aznman375 (2014-03-14 01:50:05)

Re: H: tradelist, some inventory W: To trade for a cheap-ish EDH deck

What kind of decks do you like? I have a mono black rampy pseudo control deck that I don't really play anymore

I'd be interested in looking at any list you have. I may or may not be interested if it's too similar to something I already have, but if its new and interesting looking I'd be pretty intrigued.

Last edited by aznman375 (2014-03-13 21:27:41)

Ok, we'll it's mono black and it's control is mostly board control so I don't think it's like anything you have at the moment, let me write up the list and get it to you either tonight or tomorrow night

I have a lower end mono-black vampire EDH deck. I can send a list if there is any interest in that. How expensive of a list are you looking for?

I'm interested in looking at ALL lists. As to how expensive, it depends on what cards you're interested in from my tradelist. I wouldn't be against trading lots of cards for a really good list, for example, though if you just want one or two high valued cards from my list, I'd prefer a small "discount" on your deck (since in a sense I'm "trading down," but i do understand the effort that goes into making EDH decks and I'll take that into consideration)

Really, I'm very open to negotiation, and I'm sure we can work something out.

I have a Krenko EDH deck that I'm trying to get rid of. Fairly cheap and very fun especially in 1v1, has really intense combo-like turns and some combos built in as well. Just need to add 35 mountains of your own. The list (sans mountains) is on my Profile under Krenko EDH.

I saw your post, but unfortunately I already have a krenko list of my own sad

My friends and I kinda share a card pool, so all of "my" decks are really our decks, and I'd rather not run two krenkos in our "meta"

aznman375 wrote:

I saw your post, but unfortunately I already have a krenko list of my own sad

My friends and I kinda share a card pool, so all of "my" decks are really our decks, and I'd rather not run two krenkos in our "meta"

Whoops! Should've read your first post a little closer haha. Thanks anyway, good luck!

aznman375 wrote:

I'm interested in looking at ALL lists. As to how expensive, it depends on what cards you're interested in from my tradelist. I wouldn't be against trading lots of cards for a really good list, for example, though if you just want one or two high valued cards from my list, I'd prefer a small "discount" on your deck (since in a sense I'm "trading down," but i do understand the effort that goes into making EDH decks and I'll take that into consideration)

Hey hope this link works if not the list is on my profile it is a very cheap black vampire deck that has a lot of room for improvment! http://deckbox.org/sets/635766

I've got 2 lists I don't play much anymore. they need some updates but the Radha list and Ghave list on my profile could both move. so rg aggro or junk tokens. check em out and let me know if you're interested.

I have a Maelstrom Wanderer list if you have any interest in him?

Ill take a look meou.

Palmer I'd totally be interested

loganlind wrote:
aznman375 wrote:

Hey hope this link works if not the list is on my profile it is a very cheap black vampire deck that has a lot of room for improvment! http://deckbox.org/sets/635766

Hey logalind, took a look at the list. Liked it but I'm not so keen on sending to canada sad

Meou the Radha deck looks sweet but I don't know how I'd get enough cards to trade for that lol. It's pretty pricey. I'll def keep it in mind tho. As for ghave I already have a token/counter deck.

Palmer and hatter lookin forward to your lists!

welp. the list there is what I wanted to build. I've since cut cards and made some changes. ill fix it and let you know. I think altogether it sits at 200 on here.