Topic: Selling Entire Collection

Hi everyone,

I am selling my entire collection, preferably all as a collection, but if there's no interest, I may have to piecemeal it.

http://deckbox.org/sets/159595?s=i&o=d

I had been adding my entire collection to have a good idea of what I have. I still have roughly 4,000 more cards to add, commons, uncommons, and land. It's a long, laborious process, so I would rather just sell the bulk and not have to inventory everything.

I've got a price in mind, but I'll entertain offers. I'd rather sell to somebody direct than have to use eBay. Let me know if you're interested.

Also, as far as I know there isn't anyway to sell through deckbox, so this will be via paypal. If there is a way to sell through deckbox, please enlighten me.

Re: Selling Entire Collection

1200 USD payable immediately.

sold yet?

I'm interrested !

Not sold yet. I've started leaning towards piecing out the cards, but will accept offers for either individual cards or the entire collection. I haven't seen an offer I would take, yet.

You should just piece it out if you want anything close to the value of the collection. If 1200 dollars doesn't even pique your interest, you are looking to get far too much from the collection as a single sale. If this was local I'd have offered 800 but considering this is the internet, I figured I'd try to drive a hard bargain. Good luck piecing it out, though, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes you over a full year to sell everything at whatever values you're hoping to get for the cards.

I'm not desperate or in any hurry, so it didn't hurt to get offers, especially when I would happily settle for a good offer. 1200 doesn't pique my interest because I already have much higher offers. Thank you for the input, though. I don't expect to get full price for the entire collection, but wanted to try to get as close as I could.