Topic: Navigation and chat issues

Hello to all

Wondering if anyone else has experienced these issues on deck box and if there is a solution:

-when navigating through the site, you will end up on a different website
-when navigating outside of deckbox, you end up on the deckbox pre-register page
-chats not posting
-adding a chat brings you to another webpage

Any experiences or help would be appreciated

Mac OS 10.6.8, google chrome

Re: Navigation and chat issues

All these sound like serious bugs, but I did not encounter any of them. Could you clarify for me, which "different website" and "another webpage" are you being taken to?

It is taking me to Ebay of all places. I do not get this issue on my phone, but i dont know if the coding language is the same for mobile devices or not. If it isnt ebay, it brings me to the pre-registration page on Deckbox, but less often. Even with a reboot, the issue comes back. I wasnt sure if it was my computers or not, since I run Mac OSX but im not leaving anything to chance. Ive even cleared browser history and cache and it still occurs. The last time we spoke it was a 404 error, but that hasnt happened since.

Did you have the same issue on a different browser? Like Firefox?

I do not use Firefox, nor do i support that business. I understand your point, but Firefox will never be run on any of my machines... (sorry for the rant. Ive had a bad experience mad )

Last edited by Dakkon4444 (2014-03-22 14:55:04)

Can you try with an other browser? (any one) On an other computer?
It's really a weird bug and I don't think it's related to deckbox.
Maybe a virus on your computer?

Do you remember what were the pages that caused the issue?