Topic: All your new red cards belong to us.

Looking for specifically

2x Vexing Devil
1x Bonfire of the Damned
1x Liliana of the Veil
2x Pillar of Flame
3x Stromkirk Noble
4x Traitorous Blood
2x Bonesplinters
3x Demonlord of Ashmouth
4x Olivia o.O maybeh

Trying to make a B/R deck for fun tongue

I need other stuff but mainly these. Have alot, also specifically temporal mastery and 2 swords of war and peace that i'm not using.

Last edited by Markklol (2012-05-10 20:44:53)

Re: All your new red cards belong to us.

I looked but I don't see anything I am chasing right now.  Our last trade was easy as pie, though, and if I see anything in the future I promise I'll make an offer.  Good luck!

thanks yeah i don't really have anything i'm looking for but i'm always down to trade anything on my list and can find something of use. Not sure what kind of deck im making with the new set but i'm thinkin black red so on the lookout for vexing devils and some zombie items.

You should have stuff I want for trade.

http://i46.tinypic.com/14ihoq9.jpg

i don't fully understand that sentence lol.

He's saying you don't have stuff that he wants but he wishes you did so he could trade smile

Exactly what captain grodytoadie said. 
I would do a trade with you again.
However, you have nothing I am really trying to trade for.

smile

http://i46.tinypic.com/14ihoq9.jpg

Well that's hurtful tongue

b u m p

hate having to look through and spend time on making a trade on the "needs and you need list" at people that don't even probably use deckbox or get online anymore.

you should be able to sort by last online instead of distance, considering 99% of this site is mailtrades and distance unless cross country doesn't matter.

I always try to make sure the person has feedback >3, and then I'll check the dates of their trades. I do hate people who cancel for absolutely no reason though.

I have the Liliana for you -- as well as Stromkirk Nobles, Huntmaster, Grave Titan, and Gravecrawler -- but I'm really only interested in the Swords.  If you'd be willing to value your Swords at $30 instead of the $37 that the site is (over)valuing them at, I'd probably be willing to trade for them.

Interesting, message me in chat we can negotiate ^_^