Re: Price issues

sebi wrote:
gumgodMTG wrote:
100001375310551 wrote:

Also, Antiquities Urza's Tower is $75

Specifically Urza's Tower (Plains)

Should be back to 2$ again though, right? One person has it listed for $100 but he's not taken into calculation.

Still showing $100 for me.  I'm thinking it's broken, I reloaded the page, should not be cached on this machine.  Accurate pricing should be around $2-$3.  It's $2.69 mid on mtgstocks.com.

gumgodMTG wrote:

Still showing $100 for me.  I'm thinking it's broken

I did see it as $2 the other day, but I see $100 again today.

I keep thinking I fixed this bug then it turns out I misunderstood what is going on. big_smile

sebi wrote:

I keep thinking I fixed this bug then it turns out I misunderstood what is going on. big_smile

I think you squashed it.  smile

Hi!

Time to time the tokens price jump up incredible high.
Here is som part of my inventory:
Bird     $0.21    $39.64          Token                27-Apr-2015 13:24
Sword of Light and Shadow     $50.00    $32.17
Soldier     $0.49    $28.42          Token                25-Apr-2015 17:07
Soldier     $0.49    $27.93          Token                27-Apr-2015 13:25

This is happened at least twice in this month.

They should be fixed now though, as far as I know I went through them all.

Thanks!

This is subtle, but it seems like the prices on KTK fetchlands are too low (they're hovering at around TCG low) and this is messing with my ability to sell cards on here. Normally I put my prices at 89-95% of Deckbox price, but if I do this then my fetches are way below TCG low and they sell immediately for prices I'm unhappy with. If I put my prices at 100% then I can't sell anything other than lands. The same applies to a smaller extent with shocklands. Like, Polluted Delta is at $12.50 right now, but... where are Deltas actually being sold for that price? Everywhere else on the internet has them higher.

Yes, I could manually adjust the prices of fetches/shocks but this also messes with trading, since every time I trade these lands (they're popular, so this is all the time) I have to explain that I'm not going to use the Deckbox price. And quite frankly being able to peg to the Deckbox index is a huge reason for me to use Deckbox market over say TCGPlayer, and if I become unable to rely on that..

Again, it's just an issue of a dollar or two but over a high volume this become a significant percentage of my margins. Please look into whatever in your algorithm is generating these low prices on staple lands and consider rectifying it.

Last edited by 9700377 (2015-05-21 17:27:08)

Broken THS Soldier Token

Hi!

Why does token get broken always? It's happening all the time...

Thanks

Hi!

I have N/A on most of my MM2 cards. This will get updated right?

Collector's Edition Wall of Wood is showing up for $69.00

Noble Heirarch (MM 2015) is showing for $60. Avg outside of Deckbox for this is about $35-37.

Adjusted pricing on Wall of Wood and Noble Hierarch.

A foil Retract from Darksteel is pricing out on TCGplayer.com at $9998.95 which is in-turn throwing off the grand total of my collection… unless for some strange reason someone destroyed all but 5 foil Darksteel Retracts making mine that amazingly valuable? Wouldn't that be cool? smile

dalpers wrote:

A foil Retract from Darksteel is pricing out on TCGplayer.com at $9998.95 which is in-turn throwing off the grand total of my collection… unless for some strange reason someone destroyed all but 5 foil Darksteel Retracts making mine that amazingly valuable? Wouldn't that be cool? smile

That pricing is straight up trolling. It's a ~$25 card at best. Notice how there's a playset available at $24.35 each.

The last part of that post was a joke. I know what the card is worth. Thank you.

Calm yourself, it wasn't a personal attack. I was pointing out for Sebi what the value should be adjusted to.

Fixed foil Retract.

Bitterblossom's foil in mm2015 is averaging out around 100 bucks.

Here's TCG prices: Foil 
High: $160.00
Median: $52.00
Low: $42.96

Fixed Bitterblossom.

No, you set the value to 50 cents.

https://deckbox.org/mtg/Hurkyl%27s%20Re … ting=27992

Should be 3,43
http://www.mtggoldfish.com/price/Modern … call#paper