Topic: canceling a sale?

So how do we as a seller go about canceling a sale? With all of the pricing changes I want to cancel everything here until it all feta sorted out

Re: canceling a sale?

baughb wrote:

So how do we as a seller go about canceling a sale? With all of the pricing changes I want to cancel everything here until it all feta sorted out

Not sure how to cancel a sale, but I'd assume you'd do a refund through PayPal.  Try e-mailing your buyer.  Also any prices you set should have stayed.  You can put your account on 'vacation mode' too under the edit profile page.

baughb wrote:

You should not be cancelling sales because of deckbox price changes. The prices you set for your cards were your own decisions, and your own prices. Your buyers trusted you for them.

If you do want to go on with cancelling, please read our cancel page: http://deckbox.org/help/cancelling_sales

Please be aware the buyer is entitled (and most probably will) leave you negative feedback for cancelling a sale for no reason.

I noticed that my prices weren't impacted. I shipped what had sold but pulled my inventory.

baughb wrote:

I noticed that my prices weren't impacted. I shipped what had sold but pulled my inventory.

Cool, thanks!