Topic: Serum Visions

So Serum Visions really needs a reprint. Journey Into Nyx is fully spoiled now and it's not on the list. I guess the next likely place would be in Conspiracy.

Thoughts?

Re: Serum Visions

They didn't reprint a whole lot for this block as they could of, and possibly should have? I agree it needs a reprint, and it would have fit with the rest of the cards if it were to have been released in this set or BotG, but I guess it just wasn't what they had in mind.

I don't see any reprints being printed aside from multiplayer-oriented cards really seeing as it is more of a card set meant to be more casual like EDH. If anything I think we may see it reprinted in an upcoming set, excluding the core sets.

The problem is that is has scry and the "Serum" seems pretty Mirrodin specific. We just had a block with scry so they're not going to do it again anytime soon and we already had a Return to Mirrodon-esque block. Seems very likely that it will be printed in some satellite set.

Kammikaze wrote:

The problem is that is has scry and the "Serum" seems pretty Mirrodin specific. We just had a block with scry so they're not going to do it again anytime soon and we already had a Return to Mirrodon-esque block. Seems very likely that it will be printed in some satellite set.

If anything, I think our best bet is that it will be released in Modern Masters 2. Id love for it to be in a new block sometime soon, but with all the scry it is quite likely we will not see it soon if they do choose to release it that way. They could always make another card like it, and then we may have a powered down version to work with, and on a rare chance, maybe even a stronger version of it.