Topic: Hand painted full art ALTERS for your TRADELIST! (or cash)

Hi guys, I have been painting full art alters for quite a while and would like to take some commissions in order to fill up my wishlist and grow my card collection.

http://i.imgur.com/e5uu4to.jpg

(click on the link for more) http://imgur.com/a/0jFNS/all

I will make alters for you for cards on your tradelist or (if I don't find enough value from it) for a very low commission rate. This is the perfect opportunity to give your commander or your favorite card an unique and personal touch! cool All you have to do is send me the card you want altered (if I don't have it) along with the cards I'd like from your tradelist and I'll have it done and send it back to you! The current turnaround time is maximum 3 days upon receipt of your envelope (which means that your altered card will be on its way back to you within maximum 3 days once I receive the original copy).

Post a reply here or open a trade request with me if you're interested (don't send me an email since I don't open my inbox often enough to notice those). Cheers!

Last edited by michigetne (2014-05-01 21:47:15)

Re: Hand painted full art ALTERS for your TRADELIST! (or cash)

What would be the price if I sent you my trostani to alter? I have cards I'm willing to trade, just wondering what the going rate is? Im from alberta if that matters. smile

yaa wrote:

What would be the price if I sent you my trostani to alter? I have cards I'm willing to trade, just wondering what the going rate is? Im from alberta if that matters. smile

Looked through your tradelist, trade opened! smile

What does it cost, value-wise, to get an alter ?
Are you looking for an extra 5$ of trade card ? 10$ ? 20 $ ?

LMK

I'm quite happy with the Plains I got!  Awesome alter art here!

Thanks again smile

Ertaiii wrote:

What does it cost, value-wise, to get an alter ?
Are you looking for an extra 5$ of trade card ? 10$ ? 20 $ ?

LMK

It could be anywhere from $6-7 to $20+ depending on the complexity of the alter you want. I opened a trade with you with the details cool

Tigerballs wrote:

I'm quite happy with the Plains I got!  Awesome alter art here!

Thanks again smile

Glad you like it! ^^ Thanks a lot for the bump man, I truly appreciate it!

Last edited by michigetne (2014-04-28 06:30:31)