Topic: [W]Decklist (inside) [H] Mana Confluence, Jou Ajani, Gods, more.

here's the decklist: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/athreos-choices/

I need most of it.

EDIT

I seem to be getting a lot of offers of cards I already have for the deck, so I'm gonna go into detail as to what I have and what I need. Specifically, what I already have, so that I'm not getting a bunch of offers that I don't need lol.

Needs for this deck

2x Deicide
1x Xathrid Necromancer
1x Athreos, god of passage
4x Cartel Aristocrat
4x Hero's Downfall
3x Dark Prophecy
4x Ashen Rider

Everything above is needed. Anything not listed I either have already or a trade in progress covers it.

My entire inventory is up for grabs. Shoot me an offer.

Last edited by kmisterk (2014-05-05 19:53:51)

Always looking for Unhinged/Unglued Full Art Lands. Trading out of Trades only currently

Tradelist

Re: [W]Decklist (inside) [H] Mana Confluence, Jou Ajani, Gods, more.

Started a conversation.

Edited the cards I already have for the deck, ready for more trade requests!

Always looking for Unhinged/Unglued Full Art Lands. Trading out of Trades only currently

Tradelist

I have a handful of things you're looking for. Discussion started.

Just a heads up, it's typically easier to list the cards you need vs the cards you have. That being said, I'm not comparing your list of haves vs your decklist. Look over my tradelist and if you see the things you're looking for, start something up. Either way, good luck!

baller wrote:

Just a heads up, it's typically easier to list the cards you need vs the cards you have. That being said, I'm not comparing your list of haves vs your decklist. Look over my tradelist and if you see the things you're looking for, start something up. Either way, good luck!

Good to know. Edited the OP with a list the cards that I still need, rather than want.

Thanks for the tip and I'll look through your trades when I'm back at a computer as well.

Last edited by kmisterk (2014-05-05 18:43:06)

Tradelist