Re: Missing printings, card numbers, editions for specific cards

Is there any plans to go back and add the double sided tokens from Throne of Eldraine collector packs?

Dwarf // Food (007/018)
Bear // Food  (008/018)
Faerie // Food (005/016)
Wolf // Food (014/016)

Resale version of Stonecoil Serpent is also missing. I got mine at Target.
https://scryfall.com/card/pres/235/stonecoil-serpent

Last edited by Suprcel (2021-04-10 19:36:57)

Another resale promo that I can't find, doesn't appear to be on Scryfall either.
End-Raze Forerunners from RNA
https://deckbox.org/mtg/End-Raze%20Forerunners

https://i.imgur.com/Em7xK39.jpg
personal scan from my collection

Strixhaven tokens missing:

- #7 Treasure
- #8 Lukka, Wayward Bonder
- #9 Rowan, Scholar of Sparks

spooky0001 wrote:

Strixhaven tokens missing:

- #7 Treasure
- #8 Lukka, Wayward Bonder
- #9 Rowan, Scholar of Sparks

None of the tokens have been added to Deckbox yet, as the tokens were just revealed Thursday. I'm sure the whole set of them will be added soon!

Still missing the following from Kaldheim, and now some of the same missing cards in Strixhaven.

1. I've noticed that some of the Kaldheim double-faced foil tokens are not currently in the database:

- Shapeshifter (008/023) // Elf Warrior (015/023)

- Giant Wizard (006/023) // Elf Warrior (015/023)

- Treasure (019/023) // Kaya the Inexorable (020/023)

3. There's also "Double-faced placeholder" that are missing. These were in Rise of Zendikar, but now in Kaldheim AND Strixhaven. There is a set of 9 in all three sets, but we currently only have Rise of Zenidkar in the database.

4. And lastly, there 'Magic Minigame' cards are also numbered! Which I was surprised about! There's a set of 5 in Kaldheim AND Strixhaven.

Helo I am new here, while I was creating my humble binder, I saw a missing edition for a card: Karplusan Forest - 2002 Brian Kibler [World Championship Decks]. the image should be in the one of the 7th ed. but with gold borders.

Adding foil etched strixhaven mystical archives is not currently available

CardinalOhio wrote:

Adding foil etched strixhaven mystical archives is not currently available

This issue is currently being discussed in the main announcement thread. Feel free to weigh in with your thoughts!

The List version of Venerated Teacher is missing.  Possible other List cards as well.

szwanger wrote:

The List version of Venerated Teacher is missing.  Possible other List cards as well.

I don't believe any of the newly add List cards are live in Deckbox, yet.

Here's the article announcing the additions: https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/a … 2021-03-25

If I'm seeing this correctly, the C21 version of Greed has a gold rarity symbol on the site. Oddly enough, it was printed at uncommon in C21. I say "oddly" because usually rarity doesn't change in a Commander set from previous printings (in which Greed was rare).

Last edited by redwildrider (2021-04-27 00:25:01)

Red Wildrider YouTube channel - box openings, Commander deck tech, and more!

In Strixhaven it looks like we're missing the following:

The List

- Bloodied Ghost (The List) (083/180)

- Elenda, the Dusk Rose (The List) (157/196)

Art Cards

- All of them? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tokens

- Treasure token (007/009)

Emblems

- Emblem: Rowan, Scholar of Sparks (009/009)

- Emblem: Lukka, Wayward Bonder (008/009)

Double-faced Tokens

- Pest (005/009) // Fractal (003/009) [Or Fractal (003/009) // Pest (005/009)?]

- Pest (005/009) // Inkling (004/009) [Or Inkling (004/009) // Pest (005/009)?]

- Pest (005/009) // Elemental (007/009) [Or Elemental (007/009) // Pest (005/009)?]

- Fractal (003/009) // Elemental (007/009) [Or Elemental (007/009) // Fractal (003/009)?]

- Treasure (007/009) // Elemental (007/009) [Or Elemental (007/009) // Treasure (007/009)?]

- Spirit (006/009) // Elemental (007/009) [Or Elemental (007/009) // Spirit (006/009)?]

- Inkling (004/009) // Spirit (006/009) [Or Spirit (006/009) // Inkling (004/009)?]

CeeDubH wrote:

Still missing the following from Kaldheim, and now some of the same missing cards in Strixhaven.

1. I've noticed that some of the Kaldheim double-faced foil tokens are not currently in the database:

- Shapeshifter (008/023) // Elf Warrior (015/023)

- Giant Wizard (006/023) // Elf Warrior (015/023)

- Treasure (019/023) // Kaya the Inexorable (020/023)

3. There's also "Double-faced placeholder" that are missing. These were in Rise of Zendikar, but now in Kaldheim AND Strixhaven. There is a set of 9 in all three sets, but we currently only have Rise of Zenidkar in the database.

4. And lastly, there 'Magic Minigame' cards are also numbered! Which I was surprised about! There's a set of 5 in Kaldheim AND Strixhaven.

Last edited by CeeDubH (2021-04-27 23:15:41)

STX promo packs

I'm quite sure the first appearance of these were numbered also. The first appearance being Rise of Zendikar if I'm not mistaken.

As far as missing tokens for Strixhaven, most are missing as I only see 5 in the extra's category. Is there a way we can upload these lists to someone who can update the site? It rather annoying having a stack of cards sitting out for 1-2 months while waiting to catalog them before I put them in their respective boxes. I'm sure some may think I'm being impatient but as a collector I am always looking to bring things in and while I could go archive them, Id rather do it when I know for sure what came in the door with 100% accuracy.

Hello! I'm updating this as of 2021-06-01.

Here's a compilation of cards that are currently missing (that I know of):
                                                    - Strixhaven Art Series cards are missing
                                                    - DFC Helper Cards from Kaldheim & Strixhaven are missing (https://tinyurl.com/3ea48z83)

Other Solutions Requested:
                                                    - a Foil Etched tag (to properly flag Strixhaven Mystical Archive cards)
                                                    - Could the Unstable cards with varying artwork all have "(a)" type modifiers after their names? Currently some do (e.g. Knight of the Kitchen Sink, Very Cryptic Command, Sly Spy, Garbage Elemental, Ineffable Blessing, & Everythingamajig) but others do not (e.g. Amateur Auteur, Novellamental, Extremely Slow Zombie, Target Minotaur, Beast in Show, & Secret Base)
                                                    - Similarly, could Brothers Yamazaki from Champions of Kamigawa have (a) and (b) in their names?
                                                    - Could the tildes ("~") used for Surgeon ~General~ Commander be replaced with minus signs (e.g. Surgeon -General- Commander)? The tilde messes up some searches because it is a special character.
                                                    - There are six versions of Tamiyo's Journal from Shadows over Innistrad (https://tinyurl.com/fm9a9v7h), and there is currently no way to differentiate them

Thank you!

Last edited by Solseek (2021-06-02 02:38:11)

Not sure if mentioned here, but the Kaldheim Showcase Secret Lairs are missing, or at least the inferno, frost, and primeval titans are

I didn't find any mention on the last two pages, but I just received the Secret Lair Faeries this weekend and they are not in the system  (SLD 115, 116, 117, and 118). Unsure if other secret lairs from around that time need to be added too (this was the only one from this drop I got).

Thanks!

frameshift wrote:

I didn't find any mention on the last two pages, but I just received the Secret Lair Faeries this weekend and they are not in the system  (SLD 115, 116, 117, and 118). Unsure if other secret lairs from around that time need to be added too (this was the only one from this drop I got).

Thanks!

How is the curl on those guys? I kinda wanted to get one for an archmage, but since they only came foil I didn't.

ic0n67 wrote:
                                                    frameshift wrote:

Thanks!

How is the curl on those guys? I kinda wanted to get one for an archmage, but since they only came foil I didn't.

Mine are not bad at all, there is a very slight curl (stats:  ~42% relative humidity at 71F). They're almost but not quite as flat as the newer Strixhaven foils (the good ones), and nowhere near the curling of the commander legends foils.

The cards from the Secret Lair Smitten Superdrop appear to be missing, including the Foil Versions of Jumpstart Lands. Here are the card IDs from the box that I've opened so far:

The Unfathomable Crushing Brutality of Basic Land

SLD 239 Plains
                                                    SLD 240 Island
                                                    SLD 241 Swamp
                                                    SLD 242 Mountain
                                                    SLD 243 Forest

Bonus card:

SLD 563 Swamp (same picture as JMP 061 in foil)

@ic0n67: The foil quality of the cards that I received is excellent, I can't detect even the slightest curl in any of them. I'm really impressed, tbh.

Last edited by shinsaku (2021-05-20 18:06:18)

Looks like all of the double-faced tokens from Kaldheim have been entered. Thank you!

My list of other missing cards that seem to all still be missing. sad

CeeDubH wrote:

In Strixhaven it looks like we're missing the following:

The List

- Bloodied Ghost (The List) (083/180)

- Elenda, the Dusk Rose (The List) (157/196)

Art Cards

- All of them? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tokens

- Treasure token (007/009)

Emblems

- Emblem: Rowan, Scholar of Sparks (009/009)

- Emblem: Lukka, Wayward Bonder (008/009)

Double-faced Tokens

- Pest (005/009) // Fractal (003/009) [Or Fractal (003/009) // Pest (005/009)?]

- Pest (005/009) // Inkling (004/009) [Or Inkling (004/009) // Pest (005/009)?]

- Pest (005/009) // Elemental (007/009) [Or Elemental (007/009) // Pest (005/009)?]

- Fractal (003/009) // Elemental (007/009) [Or Elemental (007/009) // Fractal (003/009)?]

- Treasure (007/009) // Elemental (007/009) [Or Elemental (007/009) // Treasure (007/009)?]

- Spirit (006/009) // Elemental (007/009) [Or Elemental (007/009) // Spirit (006/009)?]

- Inkling (004/009) // Spirit (006/009) [Or Spirit (006/009) // Inkling (004/009)?]

Last edited by CeeDubH (2021-05-21 00:03:26)

Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath
                                                                              Secret Lair Drop, #222

448

Missing Black Is Magic Secret Lair:
                                                                              Shalai, Voice of plenty - SLD 244
                                                                              Ponder - SLD 245
                                                                              Cultivate - SLD 246
                                                                              Kaya, Ghost Assassin - SLD 247
                                                                              Teferi, Hero of Dominaria - SLD 248
                                                                              Sol Ring - SLD 249
                                                                              Path of Ancestry - SLD 250

Also this card has a user uploaded photo. Not sure if we can get a better quality:
                                                                              Vivien, Champion of the Wilds - SLD 519

https://scryfall.com/card/pres/172/garg … us-watcher

Another Resale promo that is missing.

Dont know if this is the correct place to post this, but I noticed the wrong rarity on two cards in the new commander 2021 set.

Sanguine blood is currently registred as Uncommon, when it's supposed to be Rare.
                                                                              https://deckbox.org/mtg/Sanguine%20Bond … mp;lang=us

Greed is currently registred as Rare, when it's supposed to be uncommon.
                                                                              https://deckbox.org/mtg/Greed?printing= … mp;lang=us

Thanks for the amazing work you do on this site!