3 tainted aether

-lands
    3 akoum refuge
    mountain
    4 piranha marsh
    4 plains
    4 rakdos carnarium
    5 swamp

basically besides stickin players with curses i use lethal vapors and tainted aether to control the board. but also the goal is to get kalastra out before i do, so I can use her like fling with blood ghast and use 2 rakdos to bring bloodghast back. and replenish is to bring all the curses back to stick to another player after that player dies.

this was the general idea I was shooting for. I feel like there is a hole in it that i'm missing. hmm Any kind of feedback would be helpful!

Re: Having Build Trouble. :/ Help!

x4 Bitterheart Witch, I would autoinclude her, you NEED to get out the curse of misfortunes and so you could use as much tutoring for it as possible, I would also say try to get ahold of a Grave Pact if possible, I must say it's hard to run enchantments without much white or green to protect them, for example Sterling Grove can really make a difference in protecting your curses but it would be too hard to splash every color, another thing is that you should include some sort of creature removal (again the Grave Pact is very nice) because until you get out the right enchantments your opponents will probably be able to run all over you, lastly you should consider adding more lands, or at least swap some out for lands like Terramorphic Expanse or Evolving Wilds so you can get the colors you want, hopefully this helps a bit