Topic: Just want to make some trades

Open a discussion if you want anything on my tradelist, I like to go through tradelists if nothing is showing as on my wishlist.

Thanks!

Re: Just want to make some trades

bighappyblocker wrote:

Open a discussion if you want anything on my tradelist, I like to go through tradelists if nothing is showing as on my wishlist.

Thanks!

All you have is a foil Elspeth, Sun's Champion for trade? I don't like to trade for foil since I usually can get multiple of that card for what a foil is worth.

Khilborn wrote:
bighappyblocker wrote:

Thanks!

All you have is a foil Elspeth, Sun's Champion for trade? I don't like to trade for foil since I usually can get multiple of that card for what a foil is worth.

Yes I traded my normal for a kiki-jiki a few weeks back, I actually in the spread of like 6 packs got 2 foils and 1 normal

bighappyblocker wrote:
Khilborn wrote:
bighappyblocker wrote:

Thanks!

Yes I traded my normal for a kiki-jiki a few weeks back, I actually in the spread of like 6 packs got 2 foils and 1 normal

Right on. Just checking. I really need Elspeth but not for the foil price. I was going to start a trade with you until I realized it was a foil.

I was going to trade for the following:
Scapeshift
Elspeth, Sun's Champion
Hero's Downfall
Hammer of Purphoros

If you end up getting another no foil elspeth, please let me know.

Hey man,

I'm interested in your Scapeshift and foil Dark Betrayal (and the Nightmares and foil Sanctuary Cat). Can you see if we can set something up? Thanks smile

KNegro9 wrote:

Hey man,

I'm interested in your Scapeshift and foil Dark Betrayal (and the Nightmares and foil Sanctuary Cat). Can you see if we can set something up? Thanks smile

The foil Sanctuary Cat may be dead, I just deinked a whole mess of cards last weekend (about 200) and that may have been in the mix I do believe everything else is available though

Interested in a few of your cards. I have started up a trade.