Topic: Looking to trade for/buy a whole EDH deck

Currently already have

all 5 commander precons

krenko
bruna
aurelia
scion of the Ur-dragon

Lemme take a look at the decklists you don't play as much anymore, and let's try to work out something mutually beneficial. I don't want to have to buy all these cards full price from different buyers, and if you don't play it anymore might as well turn it into something useful, right?

Re: Looking to trade for/buy a whole EDH deck

aznman375 wrote:

Currently already have

all 5 commander precons

krenko
bruna
aurelia
scion of the Ur-dragon

Lemme take a look at the decklists you don't play as much anymore, and let's try to work out something mutually beneficial. I don't want to have to buy all these cards full price from different buyers, and if you don't play it anymore might as well turn it into something useful, right?

What type of deck would you like to play?

Also, what level of competitive?  I've got a few on my profile - I'd be willing to talk about selling one.

Nothing ultra competitive. infinite combos are generally frowned upon, and land destruction is okay in moderation. Just wanna make sure everyone in the group is having a fun time.

I'll open up a trade and maybe you could gimme a quick summary of what you have, and we can talk about what's available, prices, etc etc?

Would you be interested in a naya EDH deck? http://deckbox.org/sets/692635

Unfortunately I've been playing less and less lately. Unable to get out anywhere to join people in games. Some of the cards in the deck are foils/promos, all plains/mountains are either zendikar full art or foil, 3-4 of the forests are full art. It has the command tower priced incorrect at 20, should be like 2 or 3.

Open up a trade and gimme a quick rundown? Sorry to make you do this, I'm just pretty busy atm and not very good at finding out what decks do

I've actually got a few lists priced to move. The lists on my sidebar are the ideal list, so I'll have to do some updates but currently I've got:

Radha, Heir to Keld (RG aggro with infinite attack step combos)
Ghave, Guru of Spores (Junk Token Generation)
Merieke Ri Berit (Esper Pauper)

All of them could be priced to move. If you're interested, lemme know and I'll update the lists for accuracy and pricing.

http://deckbox.org/sets/300684

I'd be willing to sell this, if the price is right. I don't play all that much anymore and I'm always happy to liquidate my goods.

Basically, it's a UW control type deck, built around counterspells, card draws, and enchantment protection.

Thanks for all the offers everyone. I am interested in looking at a few of these, I may be on business for more than one too.

If you could all open a trade with me, and gimme a short blurb about how it plays and how it wins, I'd really appreciate it. If not I'll try to open one tomorrow.

If you change your mind and get interested in picking up a very competitive deck, I'm looking to sell my Uril, the Miststalker edh.

Decklist