Topic: Looking for Commander decks, Heavenly Inferno, or Mirror Mastery

Just like the title says, looking to trade some cards for a commander deck.

Re: Looking for Commander decks, Heavenly Inferno, or Mirror Mastery

I have sealed Heavenly Inferno x2 and Devour for Power x1...but unless you are willing to trade at ebay BIN value and also willing to open up your inventory to trade, not sure we can do any business...

What are you looking for because I have a heavenly inferno deck i'm willing to piece out!

Id be using these prices, simply  because if I were to buy it I would buy from here. http://store.tcgplayer.com/products.asp … pe=sealed.  I would be willing to trade some of the stuff in my inventory, it just depends what you are looking for.

Your link doesn't have anything in it, product not found. I would be willing as well to work with your inventory for sealed commander product but I don't see anything in your tradelist.

rabidmonkeys wrote:

Your link doesn't have anything in it, product not found. I would be willing as well to work with your inventory for sealed commander product but I don't see anything in your tradelist.

Sorry idk why it didnt work. I cant find it on tcg anymore. Ebay low prices are fine with me.

if you go to that link and then type in Commander into the search box, it brings up the pricing for the various decks.  You probably don't want to use ebay pricing as after I checked it seemed like there was about 10 bucks difference.

I'm interested in doing something with the Heavenly Inferno deck for your Cavern of Souls and some other cards.  Is that a basis to start or is Cavern untouchable?

morningstar1978 wrote:

if you go to that link and then type in Commander into the search box, it brings up the pricing for the various decks.  You probably don't want to use ebay pricing as after I checked it seemed like there was about 10 bucks difference.

I'm interested in doing something with the Heavenly Inferno deck for your Cavern of Souls and some other cards.  Is that a basis to start or is Cavern untouchable?

Yeah this should be fine with me. Been trying to get my wife an edh deck. Going to check with her to make sure she wants that one.

Ok just drop me a line when you get it worked out.  Like I said, I also have the Devour for Power one as well.  A guy bought it and beat the crap out of a table full of seasoned EDH players right out of the box recently - it's pretty solid.

The advantage to the Angel deck is you can completely pimp it out with Avacyn Restored.  I also have a ton of awesome dragons for trade if you roll with it.

Just found out another LGS in the area put an order in for commander decks, so no need to trade for one online haha. Thanks anyways guys big_smile