Topic: First deck build (New player)

Hello i started playing Magic 2014 on Steam and i really liked the concept. Me and a friend decided to get started with real cards. We went to a local store and bought an intro pack. I bought Inspiration- Struck and 2 extra boosters.

After playing a few matches i tried to customize my deck which you can see on my page as the the "Intro pack" deck.

I was wondering if anyone has some tips or feedback. Maybe some cards that synchronize well with the rest.

I'm going to a friday night event today to get some more feedback as well.

Sorry if my message is incomplete or so, i'm a newbie.

Re: First deck build (New player)

My recommendation if you are going to your first FNM is to just ask lots of questions and learn what other people are playing and see what strategies you might like. 

Your deck is going to be inconsistent due to it's multitude of one of's.  But don't let that stop you from having fun and learning.  Keep playing and buying and trading cards and you'll get the hang of it.

it is prerelease weekend, if you have the funds to enter one or more of the prerelease events you'll get to play magic on an even playing ground and increase your collection. 

I recommend reading up on sealed strategy and the m15 set review for limited like the ones by LSV.  They're all over magic reddit.

LSV is Luis Scott-Vargas who is a famous professional magic player and writer for Channel Fireball.

Here is a link to his page on CFB. Lower on the page you can find his reviews about M15.

Thank you for all the replies.

I bought another booster and another intro deck which was a black and white. I managed to mix both intro decks together in a new deck.

I would go to the release event but i've reached my budget for this month.

But i'll keep it in mind for next events.