Topic: H: Duals, Modern Staples W: Foil Abrupt, DRS, Snap, DC, Lili, and more

I have some duals (US, TI, VI) in great condition (IMO) as well as a bunch of modern staples (Cliques, Cryptics, Tarmos, Lilis, and more) in my inventory that I would be interested in trading for foils.

Here are my main foil wants:
Liliana of the Veil
Snapcaster
DC
Abrupt Decay
DRS
Shocks
Tarmo
Thundermaw
Cryptic Command
Vendilion Clique

Id be willing to look at anyones collection if they wanted to start a trade up or respond to me here. If I see you have anything Im interested in Ill send you the password to my inventory.

Re: H: Duals, Modern Staples W: Foil Abrupt, DRS, Snap, DC, Lili, and more

I've got a few things you're looking for. May have misunderstood your post thinking you're not only looking for foils. Goin by the header. But I've got:
4x Snapcaster Mage
2 Liliana of the Veil
4 DRS
Lots of other stuff from your WL. Interested in Goyfs and duals. Look around and see if we can work something out.

I have some Vendilions that I might be interested in trading towards duals. I have some other things on my list as well. Take a look and let me know if you would like to exchange pictures of the cards.

-Aaron

Meou and 311chaos. Ill check out your lists tonight. smile

So everything Im trading is out of my Inventory. I've made it public as it was causing troubles with trades.

Bump for the weekend crowd.

Hey I have a decent amount of stuff from your wishlist as well as a Taiga that I'm trying to upgrade into a bigger dual (eventually Tundra).  You have any interest in such an arrangement?  If it's a significant trade-up I could give value in your favor.

DTrain wrote:

Hey I have a decent amount of stuff from your wishlist as well as a Taiga that I'm trying to upgrade into a bigger dual (eventually Tundra).  You have any interest in such an arrangement?  If it's a significant trade-up I could give value in your favor.

Hi DTrain. My wishlist is really a low priority for me right now. Im really just interested in foils that I have listed in the OP as well as duals. I looked at your list and it doesnt look like you have much of those.