Topic: deck advise

i am trying to see how to make these two decks better.  There is not much of a limit as long as they stay with the theme.

any advice will be greatly appreciated.  i have a few decks and i have really only been playing with friends, and just started that about 5 months ago.

my vampire deck:

https://deckbox.org/sets/701302

my original goal was kill by sorin's -3 and sorin's vengeance.  using liliana to make sure i always have enough land.
but my friends get so scared of my vampires esp when i get a couple bloodline keepers out quickly.

my rat deck:

https://deckbox.org/sets/726829

this is pretty self explanatory.  use parallel lives when coping rat pack and i was combining with rhys too.  making tons of rat packs and and strengthening them even more with more rats and a coat of arms.

the main deck will have 2 ring of three wishes in it instead of diabolical tutors when i get them.

thanks you in advance for any input or comments

Re: deck advise

Remember, coat of arms helps your opponent's rats as well. Hall of triumph might be a better choice.

For vampires:  I might add stromkirk noble to my sideboard if I had an opponent running any humans. He's a fun one for some early damage,plus  with the possibility of adding counters, makes him a good value for a one drop.

Bloodhusk ritualist can reduce enemy card in hand, guul draz vampire can be useful in a pinch and kalastria highborn make you gain life whenever your vampire die.

As for rat, ravenous rat > typhoid rat

Kizudarake wrote:

Remember, coat of arms helps your opponent's rats as well. Hall of triumph might be a better choice.

yeah non of my friends have any rats, but that is something i had not considered

For vampires:  I might add stromkirk noble to my sideboard if I had an opponent running any humans. He's a fun one for some early damage,plus  with the possibility of adding counters, makes him a good value for a one drop.

i thought i had that one in my sideboard,  and i do have one friend that likes to play white humans token deck with an elspeth, her minus 3 sucks when i get all my vaps or rats juiced up

Today 12:44:32

Bloodhusk ritualist can reduce enemy card in hand, guul draz vampire can be useful in a pinch and kalastria highborn make you gain life whenever your vampire die.

As for rat, ravenous rat > typhoid rat

i had more ravenous rats and less typhoid, it seems that the death touch worked better for defense against my friends since they do not want to loose there more powerful cards to a chump block with deathtouch, and it works well still giving the pack rat a +1/+1  and with the ogre slumlord on the field i can chump block a powerful creature with it kill them both and add 2 1/1 rat tokens to make pack rat even better yet. let alone if i have marrow gnawer out to give them all fear and start duplicating rat tokens that way esp good with a parallel lives or two in place.

any more good advice out there?