Topic: Adding complete sets - eg Duel Decks

Hi,

Just wanted to make an inventory feature suggestion, hopefully that hasn't been requested/announced already.

I would like the ability to add an entire set collection to my inventory. For example, I buy Speed vs Cunning Duel Deck, so I would like to be able to add the entire set as "cards I own", rather than having to add each manually.

Other than that, all of the features on this site are amazing and I have not found any other site/app do it better. Well done

Thanks

Re: Adding complete sets - eg Duel Decks

+1

for now you can find a list and import it as a workaround

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

Re: Adding complete sets - eg Duel Decks

Wizards usually posts the deck list and you can download it as a text file, open that file and go to your inventory screen, choose import a list and paste it, set the default to that duel deck and everything should import fine.  The only thing you'll have to manually change is the arts for the basic lands (if that even matters to you).  I have imported commander decks this way.