Topic: Adding Yg-Gi-Oh! to the database

Hello everyone, I just wanted to suggest making a YGO database, because there are a lot of YGO players out there (and I had the pleasure of using deckbox to make decks for Magic) that do not have the commodity of making and shearing decks and most importantly their "trunk" of cards with others through the internet.

The site has support for WoW card game witch has been canceled and YGO is still missing but it's still growing as a game.

I would like to know what is the opinion of others on this matter and if there is a chance for YGO to come to Deckbox.

Re: Adding Yg-Gi-Oh! to the database

Would love to have Yugioh as well, but we've got quite a TODO list to work through for MtG still... it will take a while smile. But we'll get there... and then Yugioh will be next smile

Can you tell us an estimate to when that may happen?
Like, in 2 weaks, a month, next year?

Bereczki_Zsombor wrote:

Can you tell us an estimate to when that may happen?
Like, in 2 weaks, a month, next year?

Not in the next 2-3 months, too much stuff to do for the current games still smile

Happy holidays everyone! I just wanted to ask how is it coming with the YGO? any chance we will be seeing it on the site any time soon?

It would take quite a bit of time, especially if they are backed up on things for MTG as well. Be patient and bear with them. It'll be done when it's done.

I am waiting patiently as you can see on the dates of my posts. I appreciate the effort they are doing, but I am just curios on the developments, nothing more smile .

Katsuya87 wrote:

It would take quite a bit of time, especially if they are backed up on things for MTG as well. Be patient and bear with them. It'll be done when it's done.

Aparently it will never be done, or close to it. I think there wuld be alot of people that wuld like ygo to be added but as we can see, it's just not happening

Sadly I still do not have the time needed to get involved with another large game. sad

Perhaps in the future, but cannot promise anything at least for this year.