Topic: Labeling as FOIL

New to the site, but after looking for thread on foils came up empty. Can anyone tell me if it's possible, when adding cards to inventory, to label as foil?

Again, this feature may already exist, but so far i've had to list foil cards as regular and price isn't reflecting true value.

Thanks in advance,

DB

Re: Labeling as FOIL

There's an indicator for foil, but I don't think you can set it under the default value, I think you have to add the card as normal, then change it to foil.  It is to the right of the language.  You can also indicate artist signed or textless here as well, but don't use the promo one, just select the proper set for the promo to get accurate pricing.

https://deckbox.org/forum/misc.php?item=342&download=0

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2014-09-20 12:20:03)

Post's attachments

foilindicator.png 53.02 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thanks for the guidance. This noob appreciate's it!

All the best,

DB

gumgodMTG wrote:

There's an indicator for foil, but I don't think you can set it under the default value

That is true, unfortunately, and there have been times when I was adding a list of foils, and had to set each manually.

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck