Topic: H: Chandra, Ajani Stead W: Cards to Complete Theros Block Cube

Hey all. I'm putting together a Theros cube (http://cubetutor.com/viewcube/16808) and I've just got a few more cards to get together and I'm hoping folks here can help. I haven't done any trading here, but I've been trading quite actively on Pucatrade to get this together (user name there is also cferejohn). You can look at my wishlist to see what I have left to collect, but the big ticket items are:

Brimaz
Kiora
Mana Confluence
Keranos, God of Storms
Ajani, Mentor of Heroes
Godsend

I also need a handful of Theros Block commons and uncommons (most notably 2 Bile Blights and 2 Banishing Lights).

The big things I have remaining to trade away are M15 Chandra and Ajani Steadfast, though I have cards going back to 4th edition (and I'll be adding things from Khans as I start accumulating them). I've just put all the cards I have for trade, assuming people could sort by price to see the most interesting stuff, but if that's not considered a good idea I could be more selective).

Unless otherwise indicated my cards are all NM (basically played once in sleeves and then stored). Some of the older stuff (like Homelands and earlier) has a little wear. I've listed it all as "lightly played" for convenience, though many of the cards are in fact NM (I'd just rather err on the side of honesty). I have sleeves and top loaders for shipping, and I'm happy to track any of the more expensive items.

I strongly prefer to ship in the US - I've just read too many horror stories about international shipping and international tracking is too expensive to justify the value I'd be likely to be sending.

Anyway, feel free to propose trades - I'll be using the buy/sell values as a rough guide.

Thanks!

EDIT: Changed post title

Last edited by cferejohn (2014-09-22 18:53:14)