Topic: Sorting issues: Seeing my owned cards from a single set

I collect playsets. Often, however, I will wait for a while after a set comes out before listing the cards I don't have on my wishlist, to avoid trading for cards I later open (in drafts, say).

As a result, I often want to go through a set and add wishlist entries for every card I do not have, until I have (wished + owned = 4). But there are caveats, like I may have foils or promos or foreign versions that I want to trade of a card I don't have 4 regular of.

What I would like to do is see a list of every card in a set and how many I own of that card from that set so that I can adjust my wishlist. This is currently impossible.

Inventory comes closest, but it has two issues. The first, smaller, issue, is that even if I'm filtering by "edition printed in", I see different editions of the card. The filter applies only to the card itself, not to specific printings. The much, much bigger second issue is that it only shows cards I already have one of. The cards I have 0 of---the ones I most want---I don't see in the inventory, so this is not a perfect approach.

So in order to see the cards I have 0 of, I have to go to the card database. This lets me search fine, but it has a big problem of its own: each card is displayed in only one row, and this includes all cards I own. From the card database, if I'm looking at a reprinted card, I will see a playset if I have a playset of that card, regardless of whether it's a playset of the set I care about, another set, or some mix of the two.

Either way, the result is that I can't distinguish a card that I have a playset of from a different set, and I encounter a headache no matter what.

I would greatly appreciate if at least one of these sorting methods changed to account for this.