Topic: Deck to Inventory comparison

I don't know about anyone else but my memory isn't that great when it comes to cards I do and don't have, which makes it a pain when your browsing through decks and want to know if you have the cards needed to make the deck.  Would be nice if there was a quick way to compare the deck your looking at to your inventory to see what cards you do or don't need to make the deck.

Re: Deck to Inventory comparison

Hello. Right now the quickest way to do this is click on the card, you will see your inventory count on the card page. We'll think of a quicker solution.

a quicker way to check the whole deck is to make a copy of the deck you're lookong at--once you have a copy in your decklist, it'll tell you how many of each card you have in your inventory, and estimated total cost for all not in your inventory

naviguessor wrote:

a quicker way to check the whole deck is to make a copy of the deck you're lookong at--once you have a copy in your decklist, it'll tell you how many of each card you have in your inventory, and estimated total cost for all not in your inventory

Excellent idea! Thank you!